RDB Native360 - Job Management
Once you posted your job, you can see status of your posts on the view adverts tab (please note the tabs name may differ on your RDB):
As you can see each post is described with few parameters:
- Status: Live (post is safe on the board and provides applications), Failed (Something went wrong when posting the ad, but no worries - we'll send some helpful guidelines on how to fix the problem once it occurs), Expired (When the expected live span of a post is completed) and Deleted (when you remove the post off job board from RDB).
- Posted to: Just the name of the job board you posted to
- Posted at
- Applicants: Total Number of applicants for a particular post (job board)
- Expires on
Also, you have a variety of actions you can do with a particular posts (that can be triggered with the buttons on the right):
- Quick Repost: Just take a post and repost it with one click with all the same original details! No questions asked!
- Quick Repost Expired: Quick reposts all the expired posts, so you can refresh your job with hardly any effort.
- Full Repost: you can repost the position and amend some details on the way, just as if you posted a new job, but with all the details prefilled. You can use that to, i.e. change jobs location to a more generic one i.e.
- Delete Advert: It allows you to delete a particular post off the job board (provided the board supports such functionality)
- Delete All Adverts: Same as above, but for all applicable posts.
OK, so our RDB's plugin is all set-up, we posted a job that we know how to manage, now let's see about our applicants.