08. RDB ProNet - Application Management
To manage your applications, you will need to go to the "View Applications" tab (The name may vary) for the job you are currently working on:
You can assign four different statuses for a candidate using the buttons on the right side:
- Unread - the default status of a candidate
- Create + Progress - this is meant for candidates that have filled the job requirements and you wish to progress in the recruitment process (i.e. invite for an interview). This will also create a candidate record in the job's review list. The level of detail of the record will vary based on the level of service you have ordered from RDB.
- Create + File - this is meant for candidates that haven't filled the job requirements, but you still wish to keep a record of as they might fit other positions. This will also create a candidate's record in job's review list. The level of detail of the record will vary based on the level of service you have ordered from RDB.
- Reject - for those candidates that do not fill the job criteria. You can also download a candidate's CV from this screen using the dedicated button.
If your level of service provides it, apart from being able to see the candidate's application email (cover letter), you will also be able to see candidate's CV summary, education and work history.