How to add an image when posting to Linkedin Personal Shares
You can now add further flare and engagement to your Linked Personal Shares, by adding an image to the advert you post.
All you need to do is add your image URL during the posting process.
We would also recommend reviewing the Linkedin photo file requirements. They state that:
- "The size limit for an upload is 5 MB.
- We recommend that the image is at least 552 (width) x 276 (height) pixels.
- The image frame ratio ranges from 3:1 to 2:3 (width/height). If the ratio is larger, the image will be centered and cropped.
- Uploaded images can't be resized.
- Small, low-resolution photos may appear in a low-quality."
Adding your image
1. Having selected Linkedin Personal Shares as one of your posting destinations, click on the tick box next to 'optimise this advert'.
2. Paste the URL for your image into the 'Image URL' field that appears.
3. Proceed with completing the rest of the posting process as normal.
4. Your post will now be displayed in your Linkedin feed, complete with image!
Important: Posts that use our standard default tools will in addition benefit from the image being clickable!
In other words, if the applicant clicks on the image, the standard idibu aptrack page will open in a new tab displaying the full details of the advert and the apply form!
Due to technical restrictions, this is not something currently supported when using any other kind of apply URL or application page during posting.
However, when the candidate clicks on 'see more'...
The apply link is always displayed prominently at the top of the page: