Posting to idibu's Facebook app
This article shows you how to set up and post to our free 'idibu Facebook app'.
If you haven't done so already, you'll need to subscribe to Facebook and get your account connected. This article covers everything you need to know.
Once that's been done, please follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your company Facebook page (as the administrator of that page).
2. Type 'idibu social' into Facebook's search bar. Once located, click the 'Use Now' button.
3. Click on 'Install Application':
4. Follow the steps and select the page to which you'd like to add the tab (if you manage more that one).
5. Access page settings and customize the tab as you wish, i.e changing the name if required (default tab name is 'Job posting').
6. Finally, navigate to the 'About' option on your page tabs and find your 'Page ID' (approx 15 digits). You'll need to save this to the 'Page ID' field on your Facebook settings page:
There you have it! You can now start populating your new Facebook 'job board'.
Don't forget to send us your Company logo, which we'll use to personalize all of your application forms! The optimal format is JPEG or PNG file, with dimensions of 198 x 104 pixels.