Connecting to Facebook
Connecting idibu to your Company Facebook page is really easy!
Once you've set this up, you'll be able to:
1. Post jobs to your Company Walls - along with a custom image for each posting (optional).
2. Post jobs to the idibu Facebook app - this acts likes a 'mini job board', and is completely free to add to your page.
If you're connecting Facebook to your account for the first time, log in as the idibu account administrator and navigate to Job Boards and Quotas on the left-hand menu. Then, just search for 'Facebook' on the 'Inactive Subscriptions' tab and click 'Subscribe':
To set up posting to your Company Walls, follow these steps:
1. Click on 'Connect an Account', either at 'Default' or 'User Profile' level:
2. Follow the prompts and authorize Facebook to post to your Company Pages. You'll now see that an authorization token is automatically added to your account:
IMPORTANT.. If your business has multiple Company Pages, you can post to those too! All you have to do is make sure that you're an 'admin' of that FB page. Here's a screenshot of the relevant Facebook settings:
With the above set properly, you'll see an option to select from any pages you administrate during the job posting process..
3. Obtain your Facebook Page ID. This is a required field, so it must be added before you can continue. This article shows you where to find this if you're unsure.
If you have a default image that you'd like to add to ALL of your Facebook wall posts, then set it at 'default level', OR, for individual user profiles. Please make sure you only enter a valid URL here, and also make sure the image hosted on your URL won't be changed or updated regularly. The image will be added below your post, like this:
5. If you'd like to add different images to different posts, then don't save anything on the Settings page but add the URL on the second stage of posting instead. If utilized, this field will also override anything already saved on the Settings page.
That's it..! Just make sure everything's saved as required and you'll be good to go.
If you'd like to use our free 'idibu Facebook app' as well as your company wall postings, just follow the instructions here.