Introducing the idibu CV-Library search trial
We’ve teamed up with CV-Library to create a unique opportunity for idibu clients to search the CV-Library database - for free!
How does it work?
If you are using our aggregated search feature but are not currently subscribed to CV-Library, then you can use the CV-Library Trial board to run searches alongside your other boards. This gives you the opportunity to ‘try before you buy’ in terms of seeing the calibre of candidates available on your searches. When you find candidates you would like to download, we connect you with CV-Library to set up an account.
Using the CV-Library trial board
1. Under ‘Apsearch’ click on ‘New search’.
2. Enter your search criteria and select your boards. In doing so, select the the CV-Library trial board with the dark blue logo.
3. Click 'options' and complete any additional to fine tune your search on the CV-Library trial board, just as you would with any other board.
4. Click ‘Search CV Databases'.
5. You can now review the results of your search as normal. To review any of the CV-Library candidates, click ‘view’.
7. Some of the key data will be redacted, but you will still have enough information to evaluate the strength of the candidate for your vacancy. The majority of the CV data is retained as you scroll down, but personal and company details are removed.
8. To unlock the candidate details, click the ‘Unlock CV’ button.
9. A page will open in a new tab so you can provide a few details to contact CV-Library to set up full access to their CV database.
10. Once you have account access set up with CV-Library, the standard CV-Library search board can be set up on your account. To access the full details of candidate(s) simply run your search again using the standard CV-Library board. You will now be able to download the candidates into your idibu account.
My search results are slightly different on the standard CV-Library board, why is this?
Although you won’t see any significant differences, there is always the chance that a candidate has removed their details between the search you ran on the trial board and re-running that on the standard board.