Facebook subscription setup
This article shows how to connect your users' Facebook accounts to be able to post with idibu and how to add the idibu posting application to your web pages.
I. If you are just activating your Facebook subscription, then you'd need to:
- Log in as the administrator
- Go to "Job Boards & Quotas"> "Inactive Subscriptions" tab
- Type "Facebook" in the search field> Click on "Facebook"> Click "Subscribe"
- To see all your users, click "Show Users"
- Click on "Connect an account" next to the user you want to post
- Enter the users Facebook logins and allow idibu apps permissions
Once you finish giving the idibu app permissions to post, you should notice a token has been downloaded next to the user's name.
That means you've successfully connected this user with his Facebook account and they are good to start posting to their personal page.
- Save Settings
II. Once the users you need are connected, you might want to add our application to your Facebook page as well. This is how you do it:
- Log into your Facebook account (the one that has your Facebook page set up)
- Use this link: http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=218878691459854
- Click "Install application" and proceed when the app asks for posting permissions
- Once done, you will see a new "Jobs" tab on your Facebook page - click on it
- Copy the Page ID shown in the middle
- Paste the Page ID inside idibu's "Facebook page id" field
- Save Settings
Screen shots for reference
I. Connecting Facebook
II. Adding idibu application to your Facebook page