Clearing Browser's cache on FF/Chrome/Safari/IE
- Click the Tools wrench button in the upper-right corner
- Select "Options"
- Click the "Under the Hood" option on the left pane
- Click Clear browsing data
- Check the boxes for the types of information you wish to delete. - Clear browsing history
- Clear download history
- Empty the cache
- Delete cookies
* You can also choose the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the Clear data from this period drop down menu
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP) and then click Options
- Select the "Advanced panel"
- Click on the "Network" tab
- In the Cached Web Content section, click "Clear Now"
- Click OK to close the Options window
- Select the Settings icon, normally located towards the top of your iPhone Home Screen
- Select 'Safari' from the iPhone Settings
- Safari's Settings should now be displayed on your iPhone. To continue deleting the browser's cache, select the option labeled Clear Cache
- A confirmation message will now appear on your screen. To continue with deleting Safari's cache, select Clear Cache.
- Click Tools, and select Delete Browsing History...
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select Temporary Internet files, Cookies, and History
- Click Delete.