Deleting an ad
Within Ad Manager you have two ways of removing jobs. You can delete jobs from multiple boards by doing the following:
1. Go to 'actions' on the right of the job and click on 'Archive & delete':
2. Choose the boards from which you wish to delete the jobs from. Confirm your intention by clicking 'Delete & Archive Ads':
This will remove the ads from all boards you have chosen and will move the ads to the 'Archived Ads' tab.
You can also delete multiple jobs from multiple boards by doing the following:
1. Select the ads that you would like to be deleted by just clicking on each of the adverts. From there you just need to go to 'with selected' and click on 'archive & delete':
This will remove the ads and move them to the ' Archived Ads' tab.
If you don't see the delete action in your action menu, this means that this function has to be enabled first.
1. Go to 'System Set-up' and click on the 'Systems' tab. From there you just need to select 'Yes' on 'Delete enabled':
2. From there you just need to scroll down to the bottom of the page hit 'Save Settings':
After that, you will be good to go back to Ad Manager to proceed with ad deletion.