Deleting an ad
With ad manager you have two ways of removing jobs You can delete posts from selected boards by doing the following:
- Please click the actions menu
- Choose "Archive and delete"
- Choose the boards from which you wish to delete the jobs from.
- Confirm your intention by clicking "Delete & Archive Ads".
This will remove the ads from all boards you have chosen and will move the job to "Archived ads" tab.
You can also delete multiple jobs from all posted to boards by doing the following:
- Please select the ads to be deleted by clicking their titles.
- Click "With Selected"
- Choose archive & delete
This will remove the ads from all boards jobs were posted to and will move them to?"Archived ads"?tab.?
If you don't see the delete action in your action menu, this means that this function has to be enabled first. To do this:
Please login to idibu as the account's administrator and afterwards:
- Click "System set-up".
- Tick "Yes" on the radio box next to "Delete enabled" option.
- Click "Save Settings".
After that you can proceed with an ad deletion.